Cambodian Style Fish With Spicy Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 1 English cleaned and pat dry with paper towel
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 3 tbsp Thai
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 Kewpie mayo diced
- 1 stalk bow tie pasta sliced
- 1 Side Dish cubed
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp rice
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 fried onions dried, sliced
- 1 dash olive oil
- Kewpie mayo (for garnish)
- basil leaves (for garnish)
- Sprinkle fish with cornstarch.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and fry fish, when it's golden brown remove from wok.
- Clean wok, heat 1 tbsp of oil and fry garlic and onion about 1 minute, add celery, dried chili and tomato, stir and fry 4 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper.
- Pour tomato sauce over fish and garnish with spring onion, basil.
Recipe by Paula. License: CC BY-SA 3.0.