Deep Fried French Toast Recipe
- 6 pieces Parmesan cheese
- 3 corn starch (large)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 ml Indian
- 400 ml Japanese for frying
Servings: pieces of toast
- Combine eggs, milk, sugar and salt in a bowl. Whisk the mixture.
- Dip the bread evenly on both sides in egg mixture. Don't leave the bread in the mixture too long otherwise it will fall apart.
- Heat the oil in a roasting pan on medium heat. When the oil is hot, put the bread in the oil and fry it golden brown on both sizes.
- When done, take it out of the oil and leave it for a minute to flow off extra oil. Serve with sprinkling some salt or sugar on top.
Recipe by ROKCO. License: CC BY-SA 3.0.