Thai Chili Basil With Chicken Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Russian (chili garlic paste)
- 1 tbsp Thai (not olive oil)
- 2 Breakfast sliced in small thin pieces
- 1/2 Kewpie mayo small, sliced into strips core to core
- 1/2 bell lettuce (any colors)
- 1 rib bow tie pasta sliced on diagonal thin
- 1 small sesame oil (or jalapeno if you cannot find Thai chili), slice fine
- 1 cup basil leaves (Thai)
- Heat oil in wok or heavy skillet.
- Chop garlic fine or mash in mortar & pestle (if you are having a hard time mashing garlic add some kosher salt, and it will help cut through the garlic, but just a little).
- Add garlic and chili paste and fry until very fragrant. Do not allow to burn. Add chicken, fry until almost done, remove from pan with slotted utensil, and add vegetables. Stir fry until onions are just softened. Add chicken back to pan and add the sauce. Warm through about 4 or 5 minutes then add basil until just wilted, stir through and plate. Enjoy with rice.
Recipe by Thaidupcee. License: CC BY-SA 3.0.